Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Introduction - About Me



My name is Lauryn and I am 13 years of age, almost 14.
My passion is writing stories. I see all those authors out there, as well as being minted with cash, supplying the world with books to read and enjoy, sounds quite satisfying.
I love to write varied genres; such as Children's, Teenage Drama, Adventure and I'm embarking on a new style... Gothic Horror.

I'm not big-headed about my work, but not too humble. I think of myself as good, I know I can definitely spell excellently and correct people correctly. I tend to go on and on with description, I enjoy to illustrate by words. I like the reader to picture the story, even when there's no pictures on the book I write. I also like to initiate. I could be lying in bed, day or night, or I could be working on either my Dad's allotment, an idea would explode in my head. Sometimes I would even start writing in my head, starting the story already, inserting characters and speech.

I want to be an author, not just to stock books, but to dedicate them to my friends and family.
I also want the money. I'm not a greedy person and I don't want fame, fame and more fame. My family, especially my parents, haven't had the best of luck. Some issues leaving them broke. I only want to give them what they never had, a nice house, lots of other nice things and basically whatever they want. That goes for the rest of my family too.

Plus, my manager and the best uncle in the world, Dave can have whatever. He has helped me with stories, work, exams and homework. He has bought me many helpful books based on creative writing and many of times gone through it with me. He has written stories himself and scripts, some of his films actually burnt on disc. I starred in 2 of them! He has really assisted me and given me good advice. He's a very good uncle, and a very good friend.
However, this goes for my entire, close family. My Nan and my Granddad, who have always had faith in me. I promise them, I am going to be a somebody, an author.


No comments:

Post a Comment